Parcels to USA

Hi does anyone know how long it is taking for a parcel to get to USA, I posted two on 29th December, but they haven't arrived yet.

Is there a web site where I could check, I didn't send them tracked or anything, just plain air mail.

Thank you

Depending on postage it really could take up to 8 weeks (personal experience) If you didn't pay for tracking you can't track it.

That was when you could send packages by sea, but this was discontinued about 4 years ago.

At the moment its taking about 3 weeks to send most things to the States. This is due to the USPS/Customs scanning ALL inbound post from the UK (thanks to the print cartridge bomb).

There is also a delay in post being sent from the US to the UK as well (I should know, took almost a month for a Christmas card posted on 10/12 from Florida to get to me) which meant my Christmas cards arrived AFTER I took my tree down.

Pre-printer bomb, it would take about 10 days from most US points, now not so fast.

Hope this helps.

Most parcels I send take only a week.

I post a parcel on a Monday and generally it has arrived by the Saturday.

It is usually only at Christmas time when the parcel can take up to two weeks to arrive.

It seems like I am lucky with the time mine take.

Archived