19.02.11 Cargo Warehouse Party ___ One Records: SUBB-AN + ADAM SHELTON

die 2B loco

Tickets are flying out for this - get them while you can:

hantu collective @ the forum (west st.)

ross jackson: 07535 662730

nat jubb: 07735 414669

sarah lawrence: 07765 690374

tom barker: 07775 791583

if this event is legal i'll eat my hat do the police allow these events ,the same police seem to target legal venues and then let these illegal ones take off,the south yorkshire police should comment on this before someone overdoses or dies at one

if this event is legal i'll eat my hat do the police allow these events ,the same police seem to target legal venues and then let these illegal ones take off,the south yorkshire police should comment on this before someone overdoses or dies at one

Advertising illegal events openly like this is so 10 years ago, most party rigs soon learned their lesson. This is legit.

Falcon... do you have some kind of personality disorder? Just shut up. Seriously just give over.

Stop trying to hijack our event. This is absolutely legitimate so please go and have an angry w@nk or something.

Sorry I should try to remain impartial and diplomatic but when someone is just spurting rubbish about what we put hours and hours of time into, really gets on my nerves.

As above - This event is 100% legal - and licensed with both SCC and South Yorkshire Police aware. If this was an illegal event we would not be advertising it on a public forum.

I must admit i once overdosed on Fun at one of these events!!

Archived