Family Holiday 2011

Most places in the Med are going to be pretty hot in July/Aug.

What about Malta? Yes it will be hot at that time of year but there always cool breezes and contary to what alot say it has some fantastic sandy beaches.

English is spoken by everyone, food is good especially fish and its very child friendly.

Gozo is well worth a visit also.

How about nearer home? Channel islands? Fantastic beaches, good weather but not guaranteed sun, very relaxed people, great seafood, VAT free shopping and very child friendly.

Hi all,

Looking to book a holiday abroad this year August/September time, there will be 4 adults and 1 child (4 years old).

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go? Ideally we would like to go all inclusive. We want somewhere with good weather, kids club/good kids facilities. Its My daughters first holiday abroad so thought I might be best off asking for advice from other parents/families as to where is good and where to avoid?. We don't have a budget as such but dont want to spend a ridiculous amount. also dont really want to fly any longer than say 3-4 hours tops as it is the first flight for my daughter

Thanks in advance

what would be a ridiculous amount? If you do want some where that has the best childcare look at the Neilson website .

What about Malta? Yes it will be hot at that time of year but there always cool breezes

Not so sure of that. Malta is painfully hot and I'd stick my neck out and say that I haven't been anywhere hotter apart from Death Valley in California which is silly hot!

John X

nice site madasafish, loads for kids to do thanks...

have actually been on their holidays - if you want views on any the resorts let me know (they are not cheap but when you look at what is included and add that to a basic package holiday price they are competitive ). and you can pick up a deal if you look around.

the other one similar is markwarner... but not sure what is included with their holidays anymore - all a bit complicated as you "add on " "things".

Archived