Live SKA at West st Live Friday 21/1/11 (FREE entry)

Kamble

Thanks for the advice sir, but you may not realise that we are the dark lords and lordesses from of planet LION which is covered entirely in JUNGLE. We are therefore made of a Steel like substance, and no-one, not even the fairest skinhead of them all can touch us...

...The Hollering Cry of the 11 piece Beast that is Jungle Lion will be heard at West St LIVE. Performing Ska and Reggae classics with a 5 peice brass section, a whole host of Bass riddled rhythm players and the Voice of the Rankin, this show is not to be missed!

See you there ;-)

Come and see the incredible 11-piece SKA band JUNGLE LION at West st Live on Friday - entry is FREE, it all kicks off at 9pm. here's a clip of us playing there last time...

Hope to see you there! :D

I saw this ...............fantastic :)

will be there all being well :)

Not the first time something like thats happened....

it most certainly is since my colleagues and I took over. I play ska songs every weekend and people always enjoy them sensibly. The identity of one of the said scroties has been ascertained and the police are currently investigating the matter with a view to prosecuting them.

I'd be surprised if there's a safer bar on West Street on weekends with such a large number of well behaved yet jovial customers. As a person with cerebral palsy who generally finds the city centre an intimidating place on weekend nights I feel very comfortable in my working environment.

it most certainly is since my colleagues and I took over. I play ska songs every weekend and people always enjoy them sensibly. The identity of one of the said scroties has been ascertained and the police are currently investigating the matter with a view to prosecuting them.

I'd be surprised if there's a safer bar on West Street on weekends with such a large number of well behaved yet jovial customers. As a person with cerebral palsy who generally finds the city centre an intimidating place on weekend nights I feel very comfortable in my working environment.

I was talking about before Jav took it over...

Edit - actually, there was an incident there on March 27th 2010 where it kicked off with a group of morons and the police had to come in, remember it as it was my birthday...

I was talking about before Jav took it over...

Edit - actually, there was an incident there on March 27th 2010 where it kicked off with a group of morons and the police had to come in, remember it as it was my birthday...

I don't recall this and I was working that night and on the premises all evening but I'll of course take your word for it.

I don't recall this and I was working that night and on the premises all evening but I'll of course take your word for it.

A couple of friends of mine were still inside when the police arrived, and they wouldnt let them out till it was sorted.

However, I wouldnt say it was a SERIOUS incident, and I have never known any REAL trouble there...

Archived