ADHD or Just Naughty kids "the Star"

:)

Alot of Autistic kids have no idea what discipline is, they see the world through eyes very different to ours and no amount of trying to instill discipline in them will work because they just cannot understand what it is.

Ps. You're sigs a bit way off the mark, child benefit is paid regardless of whether you are in work or not :)

And thats the problem I am highlighting,I wouldn't give you or anyone else any benefits for having children,like I said if you can feed them yourself,in other words work for a living dont have any.

[/b]

And thats the problem I am highlighting,I wouldn't give you or anyone else any benefits for having children,like I said if you can feed them yourself,in other words work for a living dont have any.

:huh:

The goverment pays child benefit regardless of whether you work or not.

[/b]

So what about severely disabled children? Would you not pay benefit for them? Would you just have disability payments kick in at 16 or 18 or would you just leave disabled people to sink or swim?

I make NO distiction between able bodied kids or not,if YOU cant afford to feed them yourself then dont have them why the hell should I pay tax so you can feed kids you yourself cant afford without benefits:loopy:

Besides this is not on topic so maybe we can get back on that,you know parents not being fit to have kids in the first place.

I make NO distiction between able bodied kids or not,if YOU cant afford to feed them yourself then dont have them why the hell should I pay tax so you can feed kids you yourself cant afford without benefits:loopy:

Besides this is not on topic so maybe we can get back on that,you know parents not being fit to have kids in the first place.

Seems to me you have one major attitude problem :roll:

Chill out and get a bit of knowledge love :D

Just to stay on topic, my son was diagnosed with ADHD 12 years ago after many visits to doctors. He made it as a choister at Southwell Minster and is now in his 2nd year at Manchester University.

Care to pass judgement on my fitness to be a parent?

PS

Claimed Child Benefit all the time, so thanks for the contribution.

Good job you're not in charge then because under your regime disabled people wouldn't get any help.

The topic wasn't about parents not being fit to have kids. It was about ADHD and related problems (which of course don't exist according to you)

Good job you're not in charge then because under your regime disabled people wouldn't get any help.

The topic wasn't about parents not being fit to have kids. It was about ADHD and related problems (which of course don't exist according to you)

I wasnt the one who changed the topic if you had botherd to check the threads you might have seen that.:loopy:

And no I dont accept this so called condition its bad parenting simple as that, they use this as a excuse because they are bad parents.

[/b]

I wasnt the one who changed the topic if you had botherd to check the threads you might have seen that.:loopy:

And no I dont accept this so called condition its bad parenting simple as that, they use this as a excuse because they are bad parents.

Can i just clear one thing up?

Are you saying all parents of special needs kids are bad parents or just the ones with ADHD?

[/b]

So the medical profession is wrong? The parents are lazy and feckless enough to dupe the medical profession into creating a whole range of issues and a subsection of medicine to deal with it and get it regarded as medical fact? These parents are even so lazy they convince their children to have a defective part of their DNA so this non existent problem can be checked?

Thats impressive. They must be really lazy and terrible parents to go through all that just to get your money. Damn.

Archived