Interfering busybodies.

We all know of the recent invasions of particular countries and no doubt have our own excuses for doing so etc but, do you think it's justifiable to invade a country on the basis that it's internal political decisions could have a serious impact on the Earth's environment let alone local ramifications?

http://www.survivalinternational.de/news/5510

Does anyone see us going to war in the name of 'Protecting nature'? Or will it take a massive shift in human conciousness

as regards the massively small thing we stand on?

We've been at war with nature for the last couple of thousand years, but I agree (assuming you've actually stated a position) that we should defend against such abuses.

In fact, I think we (as a species) will be within 50 years

Will be what? :confused:

I was thinking extinct, but that won't happen within 50 years? :D

What has it got to do with wearing a suit?

Nothing, just in my experience its the men in suits that are the real villians in this world.

People cross the road when they see a someone dressed like a gangster rapper, gangster rappers never stole the mineral rights from a developing country or celebrated profiting from a disaster.

do you think it's justifiable to invade a country on the basis that it's internal political decisions could have a serious impact on the Earth's environment

So, when are we invading China then?

Oh wait, I forgot, we only invade countries that won't kick our ass.

Archived