Who (or what) is your favourite fictional character of all time, and why?

it can be anything from a comic book character, from a novel, the big or small screen. the 'what' can for a place, a 'star ship' or a 'distant planet' or whatever.

most of mine are from books.

will, from 'you shall know our velocity' is up there. reminds me of golden from '...the rye'. viktor from 'death and the penguin is good too'.

have pretty much finished a book i've been working on. the characters, though, OK, could be better, i think, just wondering who people have related to most over the years and why.

wolverine is up there in comics and the movies. sure i'll think of more in time.

Cinderella, because she had a crap life and then it all came good ........... but I am still waiting for my ' and they lived happily ever after ' bit :roll:

The End :D

they do say if you tell a story for long enough everyone in it will be happy at some point. you'll get to your happy bit.:hihi:

ps-they do also say if you tell a story long enough everyone in it dies....so...

Can't decide between these 3:

John McClane

Simon Phoenix

Edmond Blackladder

I like them because of their quirky one-liners

Mclane was great for one liners.:hihi: not a big fan of blackadder, my people are crazy about it but never managed to get into it. must give it another whirl. who's Phoenix?

they do say if you tell a story for long enough everyone in it will be happy at some point. you'll get to your happy bit.:hihi:

ps-they do also say if you tell a story long enough everyone in it dies....so...

or everything come to he who waits :)............unless you die first :(

Elizabeth Bennet because she has such fine eyes;)

and she also marries Mr Darcy which means her strength of character is finally appreciated which is the means of changing Darcy from his pompous behaviour into a decent human being

Archived