Who (or what) is your favourite fictional character of all time, and why?

I have a new favorite super hero i discovered very recently.

My namesake as it happens,:cool: 'V' of 'V for vendetta'.

I thought you might've named yourself after him ... Have you got a cyanide pill like he had? (A Jelly bean would do. :hihi:)

The Wizard was the best comic ever! :clap:

Han Solo because he is the perfect swaggering space hero and the captain of the millennium falcon by far the coolest spaceship in fiction.

Richard Sharpe because he is a great swashbuckling character who always came out on top even though his circumstances made every achievement a major struggle.

Rache from the last of the renshai was a great character who made sword play into a real art.

Tom bombadil who is possibly the most important and mysterious character in the lord of the rings though he has little interest in the events described by the book.

Personally i think sherlock holmes is a fantastic character let down only by the quality of writing in the last few stories that doyle wrote after he'd had enough of holmes.

I thought you might've named yourself after him ... Have you got a cyanide pill like he had? (A Jelly bean would do. :hihi:)

The Wizard was the best comic ever! :clap:

Those were the days. :thumbsup:

Kate Beckinsale as Selene. Hell, she can take a bite any day.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/skinz_photos/235px-Selene_Underworld.jpg

Archived