Average speed camera help!!

Guest brownd95

If you were only doing about 45mph, you should be ok. The cameras will be set at 40mph+10%, and most car speedo's over read anyway. On the other hand, why were you daydreaming while driving? And why should the fact that it was dark have anything to do with it - the hazards the cameras are there because of don't disappear just because it's dark.

I think that you'll find that they do ! :cool:

Guest brownd95

Hi,

hope someone can help me. Im getting a bit paranoid cos i accidentaly went over the speed limit the other day driving through a average speed camera zone.

Now if I get a fine/point letter through the post ive heard sometimes you can be offered to go on a driver awareness course instead of getting the points.

Now some people have not been allowed to go on the course. Sounds like a lucky dip.

SO.. Is this breaching human rights?? Its not fair if i cannot go on the course. Where do I stand??

Please help,,,

Brownd95

Hi,

hope someone can help me. Im getting a bit paranoid cos i accidentaly went over the speed limit the other day driving through a average speed camera zone.

Now if I get a fine/point letter through the post ive heard sometimes you can be offered to go on a driver awareness course instead of getting the points.

Now some people have not been allowed to go on the course. Sounds like a lucky dip.

SO.. Is this breaching human rights?? Its not fair if i cannot go on the course. Where do I stand??

Please help,,,

Brownd95

In grave danger of being told to get a grip I expect...

Hi,

Please help,,,

Brownd95

Perhaps if you quoted what part of the human rights act that you feel has been breached, it'll help.

Hi,

Please help,,,

Brownd95

No, it isn't.

Hi,

Please help,,,

Brownd95

Get a grip!

The law states you are only offered a speed awareness course IF you were 5 or 6 miles over the limit. If you are over by more you will get 3 points and £60 fine.

The course is £90 with no points...forget about human rights!

Archived