Sherwood family research

cuttsie

...Marcus died in Blackpool in 1985.
I remember that Terry Sherwood moved to Blackpool with his parents around 1978, so perhaps Marcus was his dad.

George Jnr. had an older sister Lillian, who married John Johnson in 1908; they also lived on Manor Lane at the time of the 1911 census.

Oooops...:blush:. Possible births to George and Agnes are four sons - Ronald G., born Jul-Sep 1913, Kenneth J., born Oct-Dec 1914, Marcus R., born Jan-Feb 1916 and Eric J. Born Apr-Jun 1923. Ronald evidently died in Sheffield in 1998, and Marcus died in Blackpool in 1985.

Iam George Sherwoods other son born in 1943 on the wrong side of the blanket,My mother was Beatrice Newton born 24Th may 1901, I know all about the Newton side of me but any inquiries as to the Sherwood side has always lead to a blank wall,I remember George visiting me as a young child[he died when i was nine]. As i am now getting on myself i needed a bit of family history to pass on to my own kids and grandkids and this thread has been tremendous maybe more to come who knows.All i can hope for is that some one out there has a photo of my father George as i would like to show it to my own kids.Thanks to all you,ve made my day