Tectonic plate shift between lounge and kitchen

At first I thought I was imagining it ... small cracks appeared in the walls which I put down to subsidence.

However, I can't help noticing that it takes me over half an hour longer to walk from my lounge to the kitchen than it used to. Molten lava is creeping up through the carpet causing nasty scorch stains.

Through very technical monitoring I've managed to ascertain that my lounge is leaving the kitchen at about 600 metres a day!

I'd really like you to tell me if you have the same problem so I can use the telemetry to create a 3D map and alert the relevant authorities.

Thank you for your assistance. :help:

Have you got a Lava lamp in the room that will help:0

Heeellloooooo!... Can anyone read this, it's all echoey in here now! My lounge has now fallen into a deep chasm and the kitchen is over in Stannington last time I looked, with Rivelin valley doubling up as the threshold between the two rooms.

I fear I may lose contact with the outside world in the near future as the extension lead to my computer is at full stretch!:o

What should I do! :gag:

Heeellloooooo!... Can anyone read this, it's all echoey in here now! My lounge has now fallen into a deep chasm and the kitchen is over in Stannington last time I looked, with Rivelin valley doubling up as the threshold between the two rooms.

I fear I may lose contact with the outside world in the near future as the extension lead to my computer is at full stretch!:o

What should I do! :gag:

phone for pizza, if they fail to cross the chasm in 30 minutes, it's free

I knew as soon as I posted, someone (somebody ) would point that out.

However, I used the numeral as I didn't want to use too, to and two and thought 2 was OK.

Will you please shut up about 2! :rolleyes:

It's nothing to do with my thread!

(1)If you don't, I'm going to get Archbishop Desmond Tutu to come round to yours and give you a good talking to in a not too friendly manner!

(2) Tu est tres stupide aussi (too). Do I need to say this two times too (4)?

Have we finished with the 2's now so we can get on with the thread in hand! :P:D

Archived