Tectonic plate shift between lounge and kitchen

Have you built an extension to your house in Iceland? I hear they have problems with plates and volcanos.

As to what you should do it's clear - go on Jeremy Kyle, blame the Govt, get in a fight, claim compo, get ratted and then finally look for a small hobbit with a ring to stuff into the lava. Hobbits sort everything dont they, even if the ending goes on forever.

I knew as soon as I posted, someone (somebody ) would point that out.

However, I used the numeral as I didn't want to use too, to and two and thought 2 was OK.

I posted in response to this as I didn't understand the bottom line thinking it was some kind of obscure crticism.

Quote:

Originally Posted by matsalleh

Plus the larger council tax bill for larger premises.

If the split goes too far he may have to pay for two houses..

Note the correct use of the word 2

I posted in response to this as I didn't understand the bottom line thinking it was some kind of obscure crticism.

Quote:

Originally Posted by matsalleh

Plus the larger council tax bill for larger premises.

If the split goes too far he may have to pay for two houses..

Note the correct use of the word 2

It was not a criticism but a sort of joke as a few posters have been pulled up for using the wrong to, too or two in their posts.

It's my warped sense of humour.

Gets coat and leaves!

It was not a criticism but a sort of joke as a few posters have been pulled up for using the wrong to, too or two in their posts.

It's my warped sense of humour.

Gets coat and leaves!

what do you need leaves for? :huh:

camoflage?

Eeek! ... my G/F is coming to stay this weekend!

She knows nothing about the fact the kitchen's now well over half a mile away from the lounge! (too embarrased to tell her)

Do you think I could disguise this topographical anomaly in some way? :huh:

I was wondering if I could get away with it by telling her I've had an extension built. Will this work? :help:

UPDATE FROM 21.1.01

My girlfriend stayed the weekend at my facility and I seem to have got away with it without her noticing! Stevie 'boy' saved the day!:clap:

As you may know, he took over from Santa Claus this year (a few teething probs ... mainly due to his incapacity to eat mince pies) He mothballed the 'time and relative dimension in space' sleigh under a tarpaulin on the road outside the front of my facility until next Christmas.

He'd already applied for a 'SORN' but Excel Parking got there first! (not taxed or tested and parked illegally) ... he now faces a hefty fine!

To offweigh the expense of the fine, he's now de-mothballed the sleigh and ferries me and O/H between the lounge and the kitchen (now some seventeen miles apart from each other!) for a very paltry sum.

O/H was well impressed with this and I'm deffo in the good books! :D:bigsmile:

Archived