I need to find a venue which will be big enough for a biker wedding

Can someone recommend a venue which will be big enough to hold the wedding as well as the reception for about 150 bikers and their bikes/trikes please, as well as our families ? We are an independant biker group and very quiet, not loud as some expect bikers to be

Hi have you had a look at Doncaster race course, they have a room where you could have the bikes inside the venue. If you are looking to theme your wedding what about having a bike simulator at the reception? Great entertainment. Also have you thought about having a set of wedding leathers made for you, I know a lady who could do this for you. please email me for more information. original.wedding.lounge@gmail.com

Hi have you had a look at Doncaster race course, they have a room where you could have the bikes inside the venue. If you are looking to theme your wedding what about having a bike simulator at the reception? Great entertainment. Also have you thought about having a set of wedding leathers made for you, I know a lady who could do this for you. please email me for more information. original.wedding.lounge@gmail.com

Just forgot to tell you about a designer that makes leather bouquets and button holes.

No thanks, i refuse to get married in leather that's the grooms choice of outfit:hihi: and Doncaster racecourse is going to be too far and too expensive but thanks for recommending it:thumbsup:

What type of venue do you want? A big posh hotel or a pub with large grounds on the edge of town? Is there any particular part of the city that you'd prefer to head towards? If you could narrow down a huge range of venues then we could maybe suggest more ideas.

The first place that springs to mind with a large car park is Tapton Hall....

No thanks, i refuse to get married in leather that's the grooms choice of outfit:hihi: and Doncaster racecourse is going to be too far and too expensive but thanks for recommending it:thumbsup:
Why not?

My dress was made by a Victorian corseter from nappa leather which is as soft as silk. It was figure hugging and knee length, with knee high boots made from the same leather. The veil was a floor length hooded organza cloak. In the evening the corset and boots looked great with jeans - we just waited for the last relatives to amble off to bed before our rock dj played the good stuff :D

The dress maker was so inspired by my request that she made it in faux suede with beaded decoration for the next wedding fair she did

Archived