I need to find a venue which will be big enough for a biker wedding

What type of venue do you want? A big posh hotel or a pub with large grounds on the edge of town? Is there any particular part of the city that you'd prefer to head towards? If you could narrow down a huge range of venues then we could maybe suggest more ideas.

The first place that springs to mind with a large car park is Tapton Hall....

A pub with large grounds would be great, we aren't into posh areas lol

Norfolk Arms at Ringinglow has a huge car park and a function room.

Pheasant at Lane Top - again a huge car park and function room.

There are also lots of WMCs around who have lots of parking space and are worth considering - many can be booked out for private parties.

Hi Cherrie Pie. I am getting married May 1st this year at The Sitwell Arms in Renishaw. I am having 140 bikers at my wedding, most coming from Scotland. They have a massive car park, and the room rates for guests stopping over are brilliant. They cannot do enough for us, and are more than happy to try to accomodate your requests, we asked they do not run out of Jack Daniels & Real Ale, they have made sure the order is in. As we have so many we are only having a buffet. Now as far as I am aware if you are having your wedding on a Friday or a Saturday you must have so many at a formal sit down meal, ( we were told this by 5 hotels ) The Sitwell was the same but we got round that by having the wedding on a Sunday, then you can get out of payon £35 - 40 a head for a 3 course meal. I also have the name of a supplier that does chocolate motorbike lollipops which are made into favours and they only cost 80p a favour and that includes a label with names and ribbon as well. If you want to get in touch please p.m me. Good Luck with you rBig Day and I hope it gets really "REVVED UP " at night. We are both Harley riders. All the best to you and yours, from me & mine

Cheers

BIG EL xxxxxxx

Have you thought about using a event/wedding planner? They could help you find what you need.

Good luck, a bike theme sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm not wasting money on a wedding planner to organise my wedding, i already know what i want, it's just a venue i'm looking for thats why i go with recommendations, i just wanted to know if anyone else knew of a venue big enough that will cater for a biker wedding but thanks anyway:thumbsup:

I'm not wasting money on a wedding planner to organise my wedding, i already know what i want, it's just a venue i'm looking for thats why i go with recommendations, i just wanted to know if anyone else knew of a venue big enough that will cater for a biker wedding but thanks anyway:thumbsup:

That's fair enough :)

Good luck in your search :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived