Buses damaging your car

As I have said before twice I have been on a bus that's hit a car (usually when they are trying to squeeze past as they can't seem to wait and abide by the highway code) and both times I have taken pictures and informed the owner the police and the bus company

And you, my friend, need to get a life.

We live at Wincobank near a bus terminus. Sometime 1 bus is going down and another 1 is coming up. Neither will give way and reverse so they squeeze past each other when there are parked cars on both sides it absolutely enrages me!

Doesn't sound like the ideal situation for reversing a bus.

I blame thoughtless car drivers for parking like that.

We live at Wincobank near a bus terminus. Sometime 1 bus is going down and another 1 is coming up. Neither will give way and reverse so they squeeze past each other when there are parked cars on both sides it absolutely enrages me!

park ur cars somewhere else

As I have said before twice I have been on a bus that's hit a car (usually when they are trying to squeeze past as they can't seem to wait and abide by the highway code) and both times I have taken pictures and informed the owner the police and the bus company

too many idiots moaning about bus drivers

If you are parked on the path or on a corner you dont have a leg to stand on with regards getting your car repaired on your insurance as you are illegally parked. The bus or car that hit yours can also claim their full insurance excess off YOU.

So parking your car on the path or corners can cost you some hefty excesses these days up to £500.

Archived