Does the DWP reforms make YOUR search for a job harder?

There are lots of people out there like myself who are unemployed but not claiming any benefits. Loads of people who get nothing so don't really fancy getting hassled every week about what they have or have not done to find work with the threat of their benefits (which they don't get) being withdrawn if they don't start filling in pointless forms proving they have applied for jobs. These people are not on the unemployment stats.

The problem is, is that since 1997 in the New Labour years there were 3 million jobs, however, people from all over the world took them.

The Brits were offered Incapacity Benefit on Mass to fiddle the stats and many Brits took the benefit.

Mass Migration then followed.

Had the Brits not been offered incapacity, then these 3million vacancies would have been filled by our own countrymen.

I take your point about mass migration (i`m thinking you are meaning mass Imigration?). But, we are told that to balance the mass imigration there is mass migration of Britains. I don`t know how true that is though.

Archived