Sheffield stories live! February 2011 open mic night!

SheffStories

Sheffield Stories Live!

Open Mic Night!

Do you love Sheffield and have a story to tell?

SHEFFIELD STORIES is a project set up to find and bring together the most compelling collection of tales that the people of the city have to offer!

Join us, old friends and new, for a night of story sharing; performers and spectators welcome!

Venue - The Showroom Café

Date - Tuesday 1st February

Time - 7pm - 10pm

Would you like to perform your story? Feel free to email your entries to our email address below!

Contact SheffieldStories@hotmail.co.uk for more information.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I really wanted to make this one, but a last minute hitch put a block on it. :sad: I will try next time. Maybe we could make it a bit of a get together for the SFWG, and put face to name or pseudonym.

So how did the night go?

Good idea Coyleys. I was disappointed to miss it as I was convinced you would be performing. ;)

ME? :shocked: A protagonist I am not, Show me a pedestal in the lime light and I crumble. I leave that to the charismatic young studs like you Ron. I’m happy to be the grumpy old git in the back ground or on the balcony, just like in the Muppets.

Hey guys!

It's very nice to hear that you were set on coming! I was really hoping to meet some of the SWFG. The night was a good start to our new Live nights. If any of you are on facebook we do now have an official fan page off the back of our Live Nights and we will be posting pictures and hopefully some videos of performances on there eventually.

Look out for more announcements through the Forum for Live Nights, but I believe we aim for the next one to be in April =)

Again, thanks for your interest and support!

Keep in touch.

sheffieldstories@hotmail.co.uk.

AND the find the new facebook group at - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheffield-Stories/107953692612113?v=wall

Adam

Sheffield Stories Team

Archived