Att all darts players

rabbi62

Hello everyone. I'm looking to either start up a new darts team or join an existing team.

There are a few places where we can meet to play darts. Or if u know somewhere local we could always go there.

So if your interested either PM me or reply to this thread and when we have a few players we can arrange to meet up for few drinks and a few games of darts.

So don't be shy and don't worry about how good or bad you may be at playing darts. As long as you enjoy the game you will always get better.

Many thanks. Rob

What part of Sheffield r u from lushcannon. We can meet anywhere. I'm just waiting to see what numbers we get and then arrange a central point for everyone to meet. Is there anywhere specific you would like to meet.

Cheers, rob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi i am the landlord of the Masons Arms pub on Capel Street S6 2HNat Hillsborough and i want to try and get a team together for wednesday and thursday nights. i have a good setup for darts and i put hot food on i.e curry or chilli or stew would like to try and get a team in the mag7 league or wards league

anyone interested please get in touch on here or contact adrian on 01142218269 thankyou

Archived