Non -Foreign Mums banned from Foreign-only playgroups..

because their british

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3360154/Playgroup-ban-for-being-British.html

this country is going downhill fast:loopy:

time to send them all back imo.

Please explain how your 'accident of birth' that happened to be in this country, gives you any right to determine who should live in it. You are clearly not very well educated. May I ask what you have contributed to society during your limited time on this planet?

because their british

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3360154/Playgroup-ban-for-being-British.html

this country is going downhill fast:loopy:

time to send them all back imo.

The article just seems deliberately vindictive and pretends not to understand what a glance at the website the author says he's read. It's a volunteer run church group, which runs 4 other free childrens groups open to all on other days and gets a nominal grand a year from the council, the bulk of it's funding coming from elsewhere.

Clearly the people who give up their time feel it is achieving something worthwhile and when you look again at the website it's clearly as much if not more about integrating the mothers than the kids, hardly a bad thing if we're wanting more integration. It's not a "normal" playgroup and the two brits who wanted to join it would have not benefited from the stuff they do there, they're British already, they would just have denied two people who could have benefitted from place. If it was an entirely council funed group with paid staff then it would be a story, it isn't, it a church group doing something which they clearly feel is useful and needed, among their varied other activities. Claiming that Brits must be admitted to a group specifically tailored to the needs of immagrant women and kids is like demanding homeless charities must provide food and clothes to everyone or it's discrimination against the non-homeless.

There all scared little tambourine shaking idiots, This country is going down hill fast, Enoch Powell warned us about this but he faced a bunch of "tree huggers/pc brigade" and was called...yes you guessed it "RACIST", Australia and Canada soon clicked on and "shut the doors", Your only allowed in if you have a "trade" now, Its not that I'm racist, its that i don't want my country changing, whether that be traditions, religions etc, If you come to live here then so be it but don't change the country to suit you and when it doesn't claim racism. The worst thing that has happened is the BNP because they have taken it all a step too far, Its not about Britain for them, it purely is just a hatred for anything that isn't white and yes that is wrong, But i do believe in a "diluted" version of the BNP, Am I ignorant? No Its just my opinion that I'm not afraid to share

Why does being born in a country give you any rights to decide who should live in that country? Metaphorically, you are still roaming the plains of Africa with your big stick, marking your territory. Can you remember why Great Britain was once 'Great'? Ever had a history lesson? Our ancestors, killed, robbed, raped and plundered across the Empire. We gave people models of government and a legal system but we took pretty much what we wanted and some people made fortunes from it. Was that acceptable in your view?

Why does being born in a country give you any rights to decide who should live in that country? Metaphorically, you are still roaming the plains of Africa with your big stick, marking your territory. Can you remember why Great Britain was once 'Great'? Ever had a history lesson? Our ancestors, killed, robbed, raped and plundered across the Empire. We gave people models of government and a legal system but we took pretty much what we wanted and some people made fortunes from it. Was that acceptable in your view?

So is it okay for history to repeat itself then?

Have no lessons been learnt?

What is your vision and aspirations for a future Britain ?

Archived