Non -Foreign Mums banned from Foreign-only playgroups..

Are they not themselves segregating from society and creating secular ones for their own needs.

Do they not build their mighty temples on what was once chrisitan land?

lol! :D

Your posts always seem as though you are either posting by mistake in another unrelated thread, or that you have read the tread title and decided to post without actually reading any of the posts! :o

John X

Are they not themselves segregating from society and creating secular ones for their own needs.

Thats very cryptic, are you the Oracle of Delphi ?

not sure that answers my question. but the idea behind the group is to give the women tools to deal with the wider society. skills they don't have and might feel too intimidated to get if they're 'thrown into the deep end' as it were.

Do they not build their mighty temples on what was once christian land?

it's them Christians, m'lady, who came and built their mighty temples in these here pagan lands.

Did you get that one from the EDL?

Nope, i am very creative in my own right :D

It was, I don't think Norks "got it" :)

I did get it and was joking hence the big smilie at the end :roll:

lol! :D

Your posts always seem as though you are either posting by mistake in another unrelated thread, or that you have read the tread title and decided to post without actually reading any of the posts! :o

John X

Erm care to elaborate or are you just trying to grab my attention :roll:

Thats very cryptic, are you the Oracle of Delphi ?

I think John X is the ever knowing oracle on this forum :hihi:

Quite the opposite, if this story is to be believed. Having places which are specifically designed to allow foreigners to integrate can only be a good thing.

Sending a British person to a place which is designed to allow foreigners to integrate, is palpably silly - the British are already integrated. This is Britain.

I would say exactly the opposite. Rather than helping them integrate, as this is a place exclusively for foreigners it's likely many of them they would be meeting people of the same nationality in the group and forming friendships with them to the exclusion of the British people who aren't allowed to join.

I don't see how encouraging people to stick to their own and excluding British people could help anybody integrate, quite the opposite, it will encourage them to be separate and isolated.

Ask her about Nibiru, the mysterious planet X! ;)

John X

Oh shut up :roll:

I have my beliefs and you have yours ...Part of the reason you are such a <removed> is beause you pull apart anything in which you find odd :roll:

I would say exactly the opposite. Rather than helping them integrate, as this is a place exclusively for foreigners it's likely many of them they would be meeting people of the same nationality in the group and forming friendships with them to the exclusion of the British people who aren't allowed to join.

I don't see how encouraging people to stick to their own and excluding British people could help anybody integrate, quite the opposite, it will encourage them to be separate and isolated.

theres a lot of foriegners out there, theyll be mixing with other nationalities too :suspect:

to feel safe and secure and get lots of helpful advice on issues and problems that foriegners in other countries would have

Do they not build their mighty temples on what was once christian land?

it's them Christians, m'lady, who came and built their mighty temples in these here pagan lands.

Don't get me started on the Christians :hihi:

How is this such a hard concept to grasp? Think of it like training. You don't just take a bunch of lads off the street stick a kit on them and go and beat Barca 8-0 at the nou camp do you? So you need to develope their skills before they can go and put them into practice on the pitch. So for people from all sorts of foreign backgrounds who are new here they need some coaching in all sorts of things in order to minimise the ammount of time they will take to integrate. This group provides support for them as a small part of what this church does, is volunteer staffed and is not just a childcare group, it's aimed at the mothers more. The staff are British (and Christian) and the agencies they invite in are British (police, NHS etc)

Once they've had their training they'll be in a better position to go out and play for real in British society.

Archived