Non -Foreign Mums banned from Foreign-only playgroups..

If the English woman and her child had been admitted she could have contributed and helped advise the immigrants and their children could have played with a white child.

Given that she was trying to save £2 and was all too ready to go running to the Scum with her 'story', I'm not sure what contribution she could make other than showing the newcomers how mean spirited and shallow some English people can be! :confused:

John X

Only white face in a wholly black room? sounds like the school I went too (abbeydale grange) after 5 years of that, I have not one kind word for immigrants of a certain place.

On to the topic, if it's a place designed to integrate immigrants into the UK then this is a non story for the Sun. It's not really a bad thing, would lessen various problems we have here. Still though, it doesn't lessen the discontent their parents have for the locals in the UK does it?

What I don't agree with though is the fact that equal rights in the UK actually mean more rights for those 'discriminated' against. Hence why we have flats for blacks only, insurance companies for women only etc etc.

where? not that i don't believe, just finding it tricky to, er, believe you.:hihi:

What I don't agree with though is the fact that equal rights in the UK actually mean more rights for those 'discriminated' against. Hence why we have flats for blacks only, insurance companies for women only etc etc.

You will find that men aren't denied insurance by such companies because they are men, but because they are a higher insurance risk.

John X

where? not that i don't believe, just finding it tricky to, er, believe you.:hihi:

Years ago I used to work for a delivery company. One time I had a package from abroadland and I delivered it to a flat in Chesterfield on my route, it was quite bulky so I carried it indoors as the lady of the household had answered the door. Turned out the whole familly was in. Mother, black. Father, black. Son, black. 2 daughters, black.

No blacks only flats? Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes Kaimani! Even the dog was black! Well brownish. Definately not white anyway. :mad:

sigh here we go again

almost ALL playgroups are for ALL mums, it looks like that one was set up to be slightly different, no sweat, just use one they can use

I suppose that if it was only for British woman it wouldn't be racist.

There are people who do not like racism (Me, and most other people)

And there are people like you, who thinks racism is okay in some cases.

If you think this is okay then you're racist, and that's all there is to it.

Archived