Non -Foreign Mums banned from Foreign-only playgroups..

Why can't people set up clubs and allow who they want in? Golf clubs do it. Country clubs do it.

This particular group has a specific agenda and no doubt wouldn't be of much relevance to the British mums. Surely its like a teetotaller demanding access to and sitting in an AA group?

I would just like to add to this that I have lived in another country, a Muslim country actually and I have suffered racist comments from some people there,it was no big deal and fortuntely I believe that it has made me a better person. I can't stand small minded people though and in my opinion this thread started from a very small minded point of view.I can't imagine how it can be seen as any other point of view.

what?

how small minded of you.

Why can't people set up clubs and allow who they want in? Golf clubs do it. Country clubs do it.

This particular group has a specific agenda and no doubt wouldn't be of much relevance to the British mums. Surely its like a teetotaller demanding access to and sitting in an AA group?

groups getting taxpayers money?

Can they do it on grounds of race/nationality though?

it's not about race or nationality, as all races are accepted and nationalities too. it more about experiences or situations.

this group is to teach people about British culture and how to navigate day to day situations. why would you need to join it if you're born and bred here?

it's not about race or nationality, as all races are accepted and nationalities too. it more about experiences or situations.

this group is to teach people about British culture and how to navigate day to day situations. why would you need to join it if you're born and bred here?

When they say a British person can't join then it is about nationality surely?

Archived