Non -Foreign Mums banned from Foreign-only playgroups..

Don't explain the British tax system in Arabic. Teach them English then explain it in English. People come to the UK from all over the world speaking hundreds of languages. It should not be the obligation of government to provide funding so that all services can be delivered in an ever growing numbers of languages. The onus should be squarely with the migrant to learn English. The government should be obliged though, to help them learn English, as that will help them integrate and help all people access services in a single common language.

I'm not against the group in the article, particularly if it gives them language or other skills to enable integration. I just think it was a poor decision to turn away just two people and their children.

Sigh! Considering your "not at the taxpayers expense" that would be a ludicrous avenue to take..let alone a very expensive one. The English language will come to them over a period of time and not necessarily within the group..the group I would imagine is about immediacy.

Would be interesting to know the original source of this non story and how much they got paid.

The women should use the equality laws to sue the playgroup. If it was a whites only playgroup all hell would break loose.

You have obviously been paying a lot of attention to the original story and subsequent discussion! :roll:

John X

The women should use the equality laws to sue the playgroup. If it was a whites only playgroup all hell would break loose.

the one in question IS NOT none white, it doesnt discriminate on race.

in fact in the picture posted earlier int he thread theres barely a none white face

try again massive fail

Archived