Non -Foreign Mums banned from Foreign-only playgroups..

http://www.esato.com/archive/t.php/t-178843,1.html

Something else on the net about it, Theres lots of people that feel the same but if you mention anything you get "labelled" racist, Apparently having an opinion different to the "pc" brigade makes you ignorant! well so be it

Um, that's a random link that proves nothing whatsoever.

Why are you unable to say where this ban came from?

Unless you made it up.

If its a private organisation they its up to them who is allowed to take part isnt it.?

Wrong, it is council funded so it should be open to all children.

I wonder what all you lefties would say if a playgroup was set up and council funded that only accepted British children and refused immigrant kids.

They are supposed to be integrating with the indigenous population.

But of course according to you hippocrates this playgroup is not racist because it is British kids that have been discriminated against.

Wrong, it is council funded so it should be open to all children.

I wonder what all you lefties would say if a playgroup was set up and council funded that only accepted British children and refused immigrant kids.

They are supposed to be integrating with the indigenous population.

But of course according to you hippocrates this playgroup is not racist because it is British kids that have been discriminated against.

Sorry, you're wrong. There is absolutely nothing in law to stop you setting up a charitable activity which is limited to a particular section of the public, even if that selection is on the ground of racial origin. Where the BNP quite rightly got thumped is because running a political party is not a charitable activity.

Um, that's a random link that proves nothing whatsoever.

Why are you unable to say where this ban came from?

Unless you made it up.

I didn't say "ban" It wasn't a court order :roll:, 99% of shops and properties on darnall are owned by ethnics so no shop decs, My mother worked at the newsagents and the owner told her no decs, Its against his religion and he found it offensive, Unfortunately my mother didn't think to tape him or get a written statement, I could possibly get a job there, undercover like and see if he finds chickens and eggs offensive and tape his "confession" for you?? Would you like that? :roll:

Surely if they are going to settle in Britain they should want to intregrate with British people regardless of race, colour, sex etc..

It seems to me they are segregating themselves.

What, you mean segegrating themselves, demand their own laws and then their own state within a state? Surely not !

I didn't say "ban" It wasn't a court order :roll:, 99% of shops and properties on darnall are owned by ethnics so no shop decs, My mother worked at the newsagents and the owner told her no decs, Its against his religion and he found it offensive, Unfortunately my mother didn't think to tape him or get a written statement, I could possibly get a job there, undercover like and see if he finds chickens and eggs offensive and tape his "confession" for you?? Would you like that? :roll:

So your "evidence" is an unnamed shopkeeper who said he didn't want your mum to decorate his shop?

Archived