Non -Foreign Mums banned from Foreign-only playgroups..

very much the point, nothings stopped, nothings changed, life goes on as normal, people CAN get to a playgroup easilyn if they so wish

but NO they want to go to that one

If these people wanted to fully intregrate into britians diversity then there would be no need of a "special " one would they?

Careful billo, Spindrift will want any comments in wrting, signed by a witness and taped if possible ;), Otherwise its just not true!

I find most of the lefties to be Hippocrates and if a playgroup ever opens that will only accept British kids watch them all jump on it and shout RACIST.

But why could'nt British mothers help them as well, to integrate? Its things like this that cause resentments, why have there own group? why cant they mix with us? maybe "British" women would like to hear their problems and maybe help them? "Special" little groups just annoy people

the 'mixing' you mean, is, I'm sure, the end aim for these people. the problem is that they do need to start somewhere. after arriving they need to know the 'rules' etc of the country and the customs and 'norms'. it is sometimes easier to do when there are only people asking the same 'stupid' questions as you.

i worked with a few refugee orgs and the befriending service worked for things as little as going with someone to order fish and chips because it's a big deal for them. they wouldn't want to 'throw themselves in the deep end' just like an English person might need the same tender touch if they moved to Ouagadougou or something.

it's unfortunate this has happened, but these people turning up for these day groups are not the ones to worry about. the ones to watch are the ones that never do at all and just disappear into insular societies.

If i went to Iraq and bought a shop.....:roll: And they had some kind of celebration, whatever that would be, I have no idea, I would put there decs or whatever up, as I'm in there country!! I wouldn't go to Iraq and take a cathedral, open a "Yorkshire pudding shop", a bank that only deals in £ sterling, Change there religious lessons in school, and then if they took offence at me start screaming racist! As I've said before "When in Rome...."

all that you've said is basically to prove that here people can do all of the above. isn't this the basic trait of tolerance and 'democracy' which the country is, and should rightly be proud?

I find most of the lefties to be hippocrates and if a playgroup ever opens that will only accept britsh kids watch them all jump on it and shout RACIST.

There all scared little tambourine shaking idiots, This country is going down hill fast, Enoch Powell warned us about this but he faced a bunch of "tree huggers/pc brigade" and was called...yes you guessed it "RACIST", Australia and Canada soon clicked on and "shut the doors", Your only allowed in if you have a "trade" now, Its not that I'm racist, its that i don't want my country changing, whether that be traditions, religions etc, If you come to live here then so be it but don't change the country to suit you and when it doesn't claim racism. The worst thing that has happened is the BNP because they have taken it all a step too far, Its not about Britain for them, it purely is just a hatred for anything that isn't white and yes that is wrong, But i do believe in a "diluted" version of the BNP, Am I ignorant? No Its just my opinion that I'm not afraid to share

There all scared little tambourine shaking idiots, This country is going down hill fast, Enoch Powell warned us about this but he faced a bunch of "tree huggers/pc brigade" and was called...yes you guessed it "RACIST", Australia and Canada soon clicked on and "shut the doors", Your only allowed in if you have a "trade" now, Its not that I'm racist, its that i don't want my country changing, whether that be traditions, religions etc, If you come to live here then so be it but don't change the country to suit you and when it doesn't claim racism. The worst thing that has happened is the BNP because they have taken it all a step too far, Its not about Britain for them, it purely is just a hatred for anything that isn't white and yes that is wrong, But i do believe in a "diluted" version of the BNP, Am I ignorant? No Its just my opinion that I'm not afraid to share

Well, your evidence of an invidious take-over of the country by foreigners is the fact your mum couldn't put decorations up in a shop.

It's not much, is it mate?

I didn't say "ban" It wasn't a court order :roll:, 99% of shops and properties on darnall are owned by ethnics so no shop decs, My mother worked at the newsagents and the owner told her no decs, Its against his religion and he found it offensive, Unfortunately my mother didn't think to tape him or get a written statement, I could possibly get a job there, undercover like and see if he finds chickens and eggs offensive and tape his "confession" for you?? Would you like that? :roll:

if it's his shop and he's not christian he doesn't have to do Christmas. it's the same if you're atheist, Jew or whatever. just like you can't say he should sell bacon coz you want it for breakfast and his shop's the nearest. the shops in Darnall, i've seen many, that want to put Christmas decorations up do, and did.

Archived