Hen night ideas

• 3 months later...

Hi there IndieChick!

we're a Sheffield based company but if you want to travel, so can we! we have a massive range of activities available for hen nights!

Google DemonWheelers - lots of outdoor fun, perfect for big parties like yours!

Google Themedevenings - hold your own party if you and your hens are up for dressing up!

As were new to Sheffield Forum were not allowed to post our own website links :( but you should come across us fine!

Hope we can help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get everyone to dress up in a black cat suit with day glow coloured socks and silky skirt with names like "Slutty Sharon" on the back, dress the bride to be in a tacky veil festooned with condoms etc go into Sheffield get totally wasted on as much booze as you can stomach then put the pics on Facebook.

Thats what everybody else seems to do.....................

Get everyone to dress up in a black cat suit with day glow coloured socks and silky skirt with names like "Slutty Sharon" on the back, dress the bride to be in a tacky veil festooned with condoms etc go into Sheffield get totally wasted on as much booze as you can stomach then put the pics on Facebook.

Thats what everybody else seems to do.....................

Yes, however thats my worst nightmare (and thankfully my sister is organising it and won't do owt like that!)

I haven't got a clue for my hen night either. Draggin myself around town from bar to bar is my idea of complete hell .....

Will probably end up at a restaurant for a quiet night, unless there's a male strip show LOL

Archived