Hen night ideas

It's not really a hen night idea but a hen day idea, I have had a ladies afternoon tea at Chatsworth today my whole party was spoilt and made to feel welcome and special, everyone had a super day what ever age from 16 to 70. We made a day of it and we explored the whole house gardens and farm yard :)

It's not really a hen night idea but a hen day idea, I have had a ladies afternoon tea at Chatsworth today my whole party was spoilt and made to feel welcome and special, everyone had a super day what ever age from 16 to 70. We made a day of it and we explored the whole house gardens and farm yard :)

Oooh that sounds lovely!

I went to Chester for mine - such a lovely city! We tied it in with a day at the races (Grand National) but we also went out for meals, to a few bars, and spent the Sunday in the hotel spa / swimming pool, perfect!

I think having an activity of some sort makes it more special and memorable - we still did some of the drinking/dancing silliness but it wasnt just about that at all as that wouldnt have been that special!

we're off for a long weekend in the costa del summat or other and going with stags too as wont be having a honey moon so treating it as a break with a bit of fun. then doing alton towers for those who cant make it to holiday.

my original plan though was to go to london to go see Les Miserables and then go to the Ice Bar and restaurant. due to a special birthday the year after for a close relative so made changes to accommodate :o)

Archived