Men - do you prefer curvey women or thin women - VOTE !!

Men - do you prefer your women to be wobbly or thin  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Men - do you prefer your women to be wobbly or thin

• Wobbly with curves
    • Thin and no curves

GARBAGE

Size 14 is lovely and curvey.

Plus, looking at the pole, if the voters are male it seems your average male would love to spend an evening snuggled up to a nice pair of juicy melons, celulite and wobbly thighs

Considering the desperation of males on here you could ad 'dead' to that list too. :D

GARBAGE

Size 14 is lovely and curvey.

Plus, looking at the pole, if the voters are male it seems your average male would love to spend an evening snuggled up to a nice pair of juicy melons, celulite and wobbly thighs

If thats true then it doesnt say much for the men does it,fat is fat end of.Why would any self respecting man want to sleep with a fattie,come on now have some standards.

If thats true then it doesnt say much for the men does it,fat is fat end of.Why would any self respecting man want to sleep with a fattie,come on now have some standards.

So you prefer a thin woman with small boobies?

Self respecting man?

As me and my friends say. Thin women look better in clothes, bigger women look better without clothes.

Obviously I'm not talking about obese, I'm talking about your average woman whos bits droop and wobble when walking, between a size 12 - 18

Archived