Men - do you prefer curvey women or thin women - VOTE !!

Men - do you prefer your women to be wobbly or thin  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Men - do you prefer your women to be wobbly or thin

• Wobbly with curves
    • Thin and no curves

I like women with tatoos. It says to me "I'm a woman who's happy to make a decision I'll regret later".

I don't regret any of my tattoos. I was 36 before I got my first one, and each one was done to commemorate something precious to me:- two are for my grandkids, and one is for my sister.

I married a thin woman many years ago and now she is curvy.

But any woman who is a size 16-18 is not curvy but fat and possibly wears a tent instead of dress.

that is hardly a fair point to make as I am a size 16 and curvy but most certainly not fat and do not wear tents

This poll is biased towards Larger women.I don't consider myself a stick thin woman.

I was just thinking the same! Im tall and thin but have curves! the poll is basically saying fatter women with big boobs/ass or little skinny shapeless women, I like being thin and curvy i would hate big massive boobs that sag and swing :hihi:, back aches, expensive bras, nothing fitting right, everything pulled round the bust.

New poll please saying thin and curvy or fat and curvy :hihi:

I was just thinking the same! Im tall and thin but have curves! the poll is basically saying fatter women with big boobs/ass or little skinny shapeless women, I like being thin and curvy i would hate big massive boobs that sag and swing :hihi:, back aches, expensive bras, nothing fitting right, everything pulled round the bust.

New poll please saying thin and curvy or fat and curvy :hihi:

my vote would be for:-

"A woman who is happy in the skin she's in, not fussing about her size!"

Archived