Men - do you prefer curvey women or thin women - VOTE !!

Men - do you prefer your women to be wobbly or thin  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Men - do you prefer your women to be wobbly or thin

• Wobbly with curves
    • Thin and no curves

I married a thin woman many years ago and now she is curvy.

But any woman who is a size 16-18 is not curvy but fat and possibly wears a tent instead of dress.

I thought that sounded a bit harsh so looked up the sizes:

Size 8: 32-24-35

Size 10: 34-26-36

Size 12: 36-29-38

Size 14: 38-31-40

Size 16: 40-33-42

Size 18: 42-35-44

You weren't being harsh.

Im happy! Whats the point in stressing about what you look like, Ya cant change it really :)

Bingo!!!!! :clap:

Size 16 is fat!

Really? I'd disagree! Sophie Dahl was absolutely, totally, and utterly gorgeous (and I'm saying this as a woman!) when she was size 16 and was photographed for the YSL opium advertising campaign.

(The picture is a bit too risqué to link to, I'm afraid, and I don't want to breach Forum rules in posting it, sadly)

These days now she has shed all that weight, she looks gaunt, and just looks "like a pair of eyes on a stick", and nothing like as appealing as when she was fuller figured.

Im happy! Whats the point in stressing about what you look like, Ya cant change it really :)

You can. You can change your size but not your body shape, which is pretty much genetic. I am have freakishly long legs, am slender limbed, slender hipped and do not go in at the waist.:( However, at my heaviest, post kids, I was a 16 which for me was FAT. I am now an 8-10, same body shape, different size.

I thought that sounded a bit harsh so looked up the sizes:

Size 8: 32-24-35

Size 10: 34-26-36

Size 12: 36-29-38

Size 14: 38-31-40

Size 16: 40-33-42

Size 18: 42-35-44

You weren't being harsh.

is that boobs-waist-hips ?

if it is a 33 waist isn't fat

Archived