Scientists prove "man flu" Exists - and is worse than women!

Even now, after scientific proof women still be-little us and make mockery of a most serious ailment, it's disgraceful, I just phoned a solicitor to make a claim for discrimination against the whole world-wide female population but they told me to politely pee off and slammed the phone down on me, and it was a woman who I spoke to :o

I hurt severely lol :hihi:

We can keep Jason Orange, though, can't we?

But cull Ricky Gervaise definitely on grounds of total unfunniness ... and Mecky/Malky, he can go, notably for being an idiot and not knowing the difference between 'woman' and 'women' ... :hihi:

Women is plural and, by god, I hope there is only one of you. Now go away before you shame yourself further.

Women is plural and, by god, I hope there is only one of you. Now go away before you shame yourself further.

You are a women, I think, a Judy Finnegan look-a-like at that. You cannot possibly know.
Me? You're the one pretending you know what I look like ... and calling me a women ... :rolleyes:

Now please go and make some lemonade or something and stop being so silly.

I agree with you. Even if it were true, it's wrong to do it. But don't blame us, blame those pesky admen.

Although the whole point of the joke about man-flu is that it's not flu, it's just a little cold, but some men make such a big deal out of it, enough to make other people believe they actually have flu :D

Well put Ruby.By the way were these scientists male or female?.

Archived