Sample story. experimental

Kaimani

I see you have tried to achieve this by omitting any reference to 1st or 3rd person’s perspective; if you are going to use dialogue I think you may have a problem. Why not use the 3rd person’s perspective but somehow introduce a 4th person’s perspective - if there is such a thing - that person being an omniscient or spiritual overseer. Given the protagonists frame of mind it may work.

Does this make sense or am I rambling? :loopy:

My frame of mind is tired, so I’m off to bed, good night all.

I see you have tried to achieve this by omitting any reference to 1st or 3rd person’s perspective; if you are going to use dialogue I think you may have a problem. Why not use the 3rd person’s perspective but somehow introduce a 4th person’s perspective - if there is such a thing - that person being an omniscient or spiritual overseer. Given the protagonists frame of mind it may work.

Does this make sense or am I rambling? :loopy:

My frame of mind is tired, so I’m off to bed, good night all.

i think i get what you mean. and it's a good idea. going for a lot of breaking through the fourth wall so it would work, i think. i hope.:hihi: will keep at it. thanks for the feedback.

Archived