Roxburghe debt collectors

Yep, its a scam of sorts - It is basically an invoice made to look like a parking ticket! Ignore it, and do as Flowersfade says and look on Pepipoo:

Pepipoo

Also have a look at this Watchdog clip:

My girlfriend had something similar from Excell parking and we just ignored it till it went away. Don't let them rip you off!

I believe this company is in fact on the other side of the desk from the parking company , also google graham white solicitors. They work by intimidation.
Even so, as a separate legal entity, by buying your debt with the original company, your debt has been paid,and you never had a contract with the collections company, so you have no need to pay them.

Even so, as a separate legal entity, by buying your debt with the original company, your debt has been paid,and you never had a contract with the collections company, so you have no need to pay them.

Oh I agree entirely , I believe the whole PPC thing is just a scam :D

i am wondering if any of you can help - here goes

i parked the car in a free to park car park and had my sons blue badge on show anyway.

I came back to a 'ticket' from 'total parking solutions ltd' on the car.I completely ignored it (seems like it is now my mistake) as i thought it was a scam.

I have had a couple of letters advising me to pay etc and again i have ignored them. this morning however i received letter from the above debt collectors with a massively inflated fee and notice that if i dont pay them within the next 14 days i am going to be refered to a solicitors for potential legal action.

Do i now panic (as i am doing) and pay the bill - or is it a scam?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=495229&highlight=excel+parkeing

Hope you enjoy reading.

Very True indeed, personally if it was me i would consult a lawyer, but i can also say that Roxburghe are a legit firm, might be an idea to call them and thrash it out over the phone and see what they say

Don't bother ignor they will go away, from past experience this is the case.

Archived