Indian restaurants - are we being conned?

The wines breathing there's flowers on the table and i'm dressed up to the nines the only thing missing is the most beautiful girl on SF.

A think tha might be in veer Flowers, if tha plays the thi cards rate.;)

If the OP was trying to start another Pakistani/Muslim bashing thread, although I have yet to see a "Pakistani" bashing thread, by replying you are only adding fuel to the fire. The best way to consign such a thread to the bin is to ignore it. The less people reply the quicker it sinks to the bottom of the list. If you were in fact correct then this attempt is pretty lame don't you think?

However, if the OP was not in fact creating a "bashing thread" but was genuinely asking a question they had no answer too, by insulting them and putting a negative slant on the discussion you help start the usual slagging match which will in turn slip into the usual argument.

The fact of the matter is, neither you nor I know the intentions of the OP, but where as your reply was negative, you could have simply been positive and helped create a more pleasant environment, one that is harder to sully with the usual argument, attacks and generally trolling that goes on here.

You do have a point serapis regarding letting it fade into back ground by not responding, but I have difficulty in believing how someone can be so naive. I accept there is no way of knowing what the real intention was for the question but we all make judgments on the face of it how it appears to us individually. I did just that:)

Yes it is my pakistani mate confirmed this.

Has your Pakistani mate been to India to compare the food there? I have and it's identical both sides of the border.

There's regional variations within India and South Indian food is quite different to North Indian, but Pakistani and North Indian are essentially the same.

Has your Pakistani mate been to India to compare the food there? I have and it's identical both sides of the border.

There's regional variations within India and South Indian food is quite different to North Indian, but Pakistani and North Indian are essentially the same.

another point to note for the sake of geekiness is India was so namd as 'Land of the Indus River' which actuall is now in Pakistan so technically India should not be called India but Pakistan should and oh the food, well that something they all eat out there and it's all the same. Through centuries of lax immigration controls they allowed foreigners to come into their country and rule it as they like with seats of Governments changing from Moguls to British to whatever it is now but one thing that hasn't changed is the food and technically as I said Pakistani food is the legit Indian food than that of political India of today.........phew! :lol:

Archived