Will Mumsnet rule Britain?

They do appear to have an inordinate amount of clout with the media based solely on their shared qualification; That they've all managed to expel their wretched crotch fruit in to the world and appear to be raising them to term (all with My Bloody Valentine levels of emo whining).

I see no reason why I should pay any heed to a bunch of screeching, reactionary harpies who believe that the world should kowtow to the self defecating, shrieking and vomiting product of their sweaty rutting.

I do hope not! a load of airy fairy middle class older mums whose whole world revolves around their little horrors, while Daddy earns far too much so they can surf net all day "advising" people how to best raise their children. While using an au-pair to raise theirs.

I finished your sentence for you.

They do appear to have an inordinate amount of clout with the media based solely on their shared qualification; That they've all managed to expel their wretched crotch fruit in to the world and appear to be raising them to term (all with My Bloody Valentine levels of emo whining).

I see no reason why I should pay any heed to a bunch of screeching, reactionary harpies who believe that the world should kowtow to the self defecating, shrieking and vomiting product of their sweaty rutting.

No, don't hold back, let us know what you really think :D

Mumsnet are appalling bullies. They're the horrible sort of people who are convinced their child should be the centre of everyones universe.

That said they do seem organised and they do seem to swing some lead, if only other groups could be as vocal and organised they may get somewhere

What he said.

Nice rant - well up to standard! :hihi:

I wouldn't have put it quite like that, but you're right!:D

Giving birth qualifies mothers for precisely nothing. Not even parenting. It certainly doesn't give the mother any more right than anyone else to have their views heard or acted upon.

Ah someone after my own heart.

Note to mums, you do not deserve congratulations for dropping a sprog! No-one else cares!

Archived