Villa in turkey wanted

• 5 weeks later...
nice post! thanks for the information! i have list of villas here in my page hope you like it! villas in turkey are good cos the atmosphere there in turkey is very clean and the people there are honest and approachable and lovable too!

Couldn't get your page to open.

We went to Turkey when considering a move abroad, "have you got any detached propertys near the coast?" "Oh certainly" as they drove you 20 miles inland, some of the propositions were unbelievable, "You buy this large plot of land and my partner will build you a house for free if he can build four more to sell on the same plot".

The best attempted ruse was where the house agents all pushed very hard for Tapu (power of attorney).

Luckily we made several fact finding visits and learnt a lot abot the people, likable yes, friendly yes, honest depends on you idea of honesty,

The time deposit acconts in their banks were very good, we made 15% on £32k in one year after paying Turkish tax.

Archived