Bomb found in Washington..

So one can question and wonder why Islam gets so much publicity!

Your also taking a blinkered view of just homeland incidents.

America is currently at war with Islamic Extremists! (As are other Muslims and various other countries and groups!) And are losing soldiers to them regularly, surely that makes it more of a prominent issue?

Just think how many stories are published in America where American soldiers are being killed protecting innocent Muslims from Muslim Extremists? Have you ever bothered to count those?

Mel, please note I'm not including all Muslims as one, rather separate entities for Muslims and Muslim Extremists!

Well I'm not- I made case point that when it comes anything related to (and sometimes not even connected) the media goes into overdrive to point fingers at Islam/muslims.

What is also worth noting, an FBI report that can be viewed here when analysed shows exactly the opposite of what is perceived by so many.

I've done the homework (but you can scroll down to bottom of their report) to show that the acts of terrorism (by group) looks like this:

Latino 42%

Extreme Left wing 24%

Jewish Extremists 7%

Islamist 6%

Communists 5%

So one can question and wonder why Islam gets so much publicity!

trying to find what they define as 'terrorism' coz this list is somewhat 'strange' looking.

Baz1, why are you using this as propaganda for Islam?

I think we have a thread started by a muslim who is concerned by the constant acts of terror perpetrated in the name of Islam and who is desperately trying to deflect attention from them...

... and not succeeeding.

I think we have a thread started by a muslim who is concerned by the constant acts of terror perpetrated in the name of Islam and who is desperately trying to deflect attention from them...

... and not succeeeding.

could have been started by a Muslim who, like many, feels attacked( literally and metaphorically) and is trying to give voice to that feeling.

Archived