Bomb found in Washington..

The IRA were terrorists. They're, I imagine, predominantly white.

ETA are Spanish, therefore white also. They're also called terrorists.

The reason that it isn't big news is that if Al Qaeda blow up something, it sells papers. A home grown terrorist generally doesn't unless its something big and lots of people are killed.

I'd call it sensationalism, rather than direct racism.

:suspect:

They had a lot of reason.

So one can question and wonder why Islam gets so much publicity!

Perhaps it is because this century a total of 52 people have been murdered and 700 injured by terrorists in Great Britain . In every instance they were muslim terrorists that did the murdering.

I really don't know what point you were trying to make in your OP about "home grown terrorists". The Muslims who murdered the 52 innocent victims mentioned above were "home grown terrorists" it is just that they were also "home grown Muslim terrorists".

They have made a correlation in defence of something else not even mentioned in the referenced article to promote an idea which attacks another group.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/propaganda

we're all guilty of this. and, i suppose, the only time we say it's 'propaganda' is when we feel we're the group being attacked or sympathize with said group.

we're all guilty of this. and, i suppose, the only time we say it's 'propaganda' is when we feel we're the group being attacked or sympathize with said group.

Obviously not because I don't sympathise with Nazis in any way what-so-ever!

But now you agree that it is propaganda! Excellent!

Obviously not because I don't sympathise with Nazis in any way what-so-ever!

But now you agree that it is propaganda! Excellent!

no, i was merely pointing out you think it's propaganda, others think it's pertinent information with evidential value.

Archived