Bomb found in Washington..

What's all this then? Arguing about muslims again?

The bomb was planted on the planned route for a Martin Luther King Day parade.

Sorry, that just screams out loud that it was done by white racists.

saw that. the Americans seem to have decided to just start killing each other now.

I'd agree, some would like to use it to complain about themselves being unfairly mistreated! Hence why I say this thread is an exercise in propaganda.

Someone should have blown that Mandela bloke up years ago...his old lady too :roll:

Tell me, at what point in your life have you ever had to fight for your right to live and exist as an equal and self determination? And at what point in your life have you spent time in a cell because of that belief? Many of your own countrymen and women died for the same belief and are still dying for that belief. Switch CNN on every night at 6 and you'll see.

Until evidence emerges we won't know. But I always assumed that the coloured population were Americans too. So persumably a target for anyone aiming to kill Americans.

But I suspect most of the comments on this thread are a result of the OPs idea that this event somehow condones terrorism by muslims.

Don't white people attend the parade for Martin Luther King Day?

Not trying to go off-topic or anything but didn't the white racists warn Obama that he wouldn't last a week as President without someone assassinating him?

And them with so many guns as well! :roll:

John X

Until evidence emerges we won't know. But I always assumed that the coloured population were Americans too. So persumably a target for anyone aiming to kill Americans.

But I suspect most of the comments on this thread are a result of the OPs idea that this event somehow condones terrorism by muslims.

Don't white people attend the parade for Martin Luther King Day?

you do have a point. but being black, and, obviously biased, I'm gonna wait for proof that it WASN'T the white supremacists. i do realize this makes no 'sense'.

you do have a point. but being black, and, obviously biased, I'm gonna wait for proof that it WASN'T the white supremacists. i do realize this makes no 'sense'.

And neither does the OP in that case.

How many millions of white folk voted for a black president in the USA?

Could Obama even have got on a ballot paper if he'd been living in Pakistan?

Probably right to wait. Very possibly a White Supremacist group, however, things aren't always as they at first appear.

Has anyone heard- oh maybe you have not seen it in the headlines or on SKY.

I wonder why? Because its not muslim related and of course America hates to call its 'home grown terrorism' as terrorists.

No, they want to convince the world terrorists are brown skinned persons.:|

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/20/washington.mlk.parade.device/index.html

Rubbish! Timothy McVeigh the Oklahoma City bomber was described as a terrorist and he was as white as snow as was his accomplice Nicholls.

saw that. the Americans seem to have decided to just start killing each other now.

Just as Brits killed fellow Brits on 7/7 and dont let's forget the Irish Republican Army. They were Northern Irish Catholics born in Ulster and therefore British born citizens

Archived