Would you adopt or foster a child?

I'd adopt or foster if I had the chance and that would include adopting a child with behavioural problems, disabilities or other issues because those children have as much rights as anybody else to have love and a constant relationship with supportive adults.

Unfortunately my health problems and disabilities mean that I do not qualify to foster or adopt, so it appears that I'm not destined to be a parent no matter how much I may want to be one.

I'd adopt or foster if I had the chance and that would include adopting a child with behavioural problems, disabilities or other issues because those children have as much rights as anybody else to have love and a constant relationship with supportive adults.

Unfortunately my health problems and disabilities mean that I do not qualify to foster or adopt, so it appears that I'm not destined to be a parent no matter how much I may want to be one.

you could always be a mentor?

Archived