Would you adopt or foster a child?

Man some of the posts on this thread have really bummed me out!, i think all children deserve a chance at a loving and caring family and a wonderful carefree childhood it makes me feel like crying that anyone would see it any other way.

its unbelievable,shame on you lot for thinking money is more important than a childs life..and have any of you thought a foster/adopted child might be reading this,then start wondering if there carer looked after them motivated by money and not love

its unbelievable,shame on you lot for thinking money is more important than a childs life..and have any of you thought a foster/adopted child might be reading this,then start wondering if there carer looked after them motivated by money and not love

Well we have been advised on more than one occasion by the op it does cost £3000 for one child. Just think how much the op is saving us taxpayers. Forget the kids, numbers are what count. In fact mincing machines are very cheap...we could turn them into sausage meat and feed the elderly. Sorted.;)

Yes we are thanks my husband and I struggled to concieve for three years I married at 21 and after trying for 3 years we decided to adopt.We were able to adopt a beautiful baby who I love more than I ever thought possible.She is a gift from God.

so you cant give birth?

ive always wanted to foster/ adopt but i have to admit now i have had a child of my own i wouldnt do it, just because i dont think it would be fair for the other child as i would always favour mine and always be worried in case something happend to my own child as a result as the childs pase (violence etc)

Archived