Would you adopt or foster a child?

I doubt we'd ever be able to give our love to a child in need anyway, we've twice been reported maliciously to social services stating our house is full of dog poo, myself and the missus are drug abusers and alcoholics to boot.

Obviously both times we were found totally innocent (after social services turning up unannounced, rifling through our fridge, cupboards and bedrooms etc) and though neither of us have ever had so much as a parking ticket we're told we'll be on the social services register for life.

Life is unjust, though we've 4 perfectly healthy kids i fear we won't be allowed to help one in need because of this.

I wonder if the person who reported us ever took this into consideration. :(

I doubt we'd ever be able to give our love to a child in need anyway, we've twice been reported maliciously to social services stating our house is full of dog poo, myself and the missus are drug abusers and alcoholics to boot.

Obviously both times we were found totally innocent (after social services turning up unannounced, rifling through our fridge, cupboards and bedrooms etc) and though neither of us have ever had so much as a parking ticket we're told we'll be on the social services register for life.

Life is unjust, though we've 4 perfectly healthy kids i fear we won't be allowed to help one in need because of this.

I wonder if the person who reported us ever took this into consideration. :(

Some people are dicks. I doubt they have any consideration for you or yours.

Ooh, your such a cynic.

Do people really do it for the money. ? :huh:

That just doesn't compute for me.

i don't get it either. but they do. like volunteering and going to a fancy food place every lunch just so you can produce a large receipt for refund on 'expenses'.

Archived