Would you adopt or foster a child?

Ooh, your such a cynic.

Do people really do it for the money. ? :huh:

That just doesn't compute for me.

I'm not cynical just a realist I have seen a few cases where this has been the case.As Kaimani suggested an expenses system would be much better and I would bet it would lead to a significant drop in the amount of fostering.

I'm not cynical just a realist I have seen a few cases where this has been the case.As Kaimani suggested an expenses system would be much better and I would bet it would lead to a significant drop in the amount of fostering.

you just dont listen do you.........:P

Some people are dicks. I doubt they have any consideration for you or yours.

First time we were reported it was for growing drugs in our rooms, ok bear with me. :hihi:

The old guy who lives directly opposite us likes to stand in his window naked, due to this we mostly keep the curtains facing his house closed.

I had a word with him to no avail then reported it to the police, one week later social services turned up, they stated they had information we were growing drugs in our house and keeping the curtains closed to hide the fact.

Obviously we weren't growing drugs and the report stated we were a loving family and had no issues needing addressing.

The old guy still needs dressing, though the authorities can't do anything about it as he has medical problems. :huh:

the money? its a pathetic ammount to foster.

you also get money for the kids/kid. and, for a significant number of people it's enough to make them do it for the money. the other advantages being not having to have to work etc. there are people who abuse it. enough people to be concerned.

Archived