Would you adopt or foster a child?

how is fostering easy? these kids have issues over and beyond normal kids stuff. its hard work. you would get more money baby sitting cats.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2004/oct/20/biography.childrensservices

that link don't say much. besides, like you say it's hard. that's why people who WANT to do it should do rather than those who want to get money off it.

Man some of the posts on this thread have really bummed me out!, i think all children deserve a chance at a loving and caring family and a wonderful carefree childhood it makes me feel like crying that anyone would see it any other way.

Man some of the posts on this thread have really bummed me out!, i think all children deserve a chance at a loving and caring family and a wonderful carefree childhood it makes me feel like crying that anyone would see it any other way.

I totally agree all kids need love.Yet so many are without something most o us take for granted.

yeah, it went a bit dark for a friday night. need a beer now.

good im happy for you and your child and your chids father you both must be really proud and happy.

Yes we are thanks my husband and I struggled to concieve for three years I married at 21 and after trying for 3 years we decided to adopt.We were able to adopt a beautiful baby who I love more than I ever thought possible.She is a gift from God.

Yes we are thanks my husband and I struggled to concieve for three years I married at 21 and after trying for 3 years we decided to adopt.We were able to adopt a beautiful baby who I love more than I ever thought possible.She is a gift from God.

well done good luck its a fantastic journey your on.

... the other advantages being not having to have to work etc...

Let's see if I've got this right:

If you foster 5 children you are paid £200 a week for each of them.

You don't have to do any work. (They look after themselves?)

You don't have to spend any money on them. (They don't cost anything to run?)

You make £1000 after tax per week. Clear profit.

Let's see if I've got this right:

If you foster 5 children you are paid £200 a week for each of them.

You don't have to do any work. (They look after themselves?)

You don't have to spend any money on them. (They don't cost anything to run?)

You make £1000 after tax per week. Clear profit.

plus it costs £3000 a week to keep one kid in care

Archived