Suit alterations - recommended tailors?

Hi,

Bought a fantastic suit in a closing-down sale about a year ago - a 'going out' suit rather than something I could wear frequently, and as I don't get out much I've had no cause to use it. Slipped the jacket on the other day, intending to wear it with jeans, and... I feel like I'm wearing a tent. Either I've lost a lot of weight or (I suspect) I was in a rush when I bought it and didn't bother trying the jacket on. Daft I know, but it's a bit late to worry about now.

Despite the jacket being made for two of me, it's a lovely suit and I'd quite like it to fit. The trouser - I've checked - are fine - it was either made for Cartoon Book Hero man or someone put the wrong bits together.

Basically, I want the jacket taking in round the chest and waist rather a lot - can anyone recommend a tailor in North Sheffield (pref. Chapeltown area) that are both good and not over-savage with my wallet?

Cheers,

Sam.

Archived