Who did you fancy at school and 1st girlfriend

Sat next to the girl who became my girlfriend at the age of 6yrs old, I proposed to her when I was 9yrs old, she turned me down because she was a catholic and I wasn't sure what she meant.

We are both 71yrs old and I e-mail her where she lives in Newcastle, young loves lasts for ever.

Mine was a girl called Charmaine, she was a couple of years older than me at school. We had a snog on a school trip...When we got back I even took a paper round in the area she lived just so I could see her, which I often did. It never happened though and I turned my stalking...erm sorry, attention to someone else...:)

Sat next to the girl who became my girlfriend at the age of 6yrs old, I proposed to her when I was 9yrs old, she turned me down because she was a catholic and I wasn't sure what she meant.

We are both 71yrs old and I e-mail her where she lives in Newcastle, young loves lasts for ever.

That's soo sweet, ahhh:love:

you forgot to put in title girlfriend/boyfriend..............or can only men post :suspect:

well I am posting anyway

I was 13 it was a lad called Dave Allen, I was a 3rd year he was a 5th..........I fell in love watching him playing footie outside our classroom window ... the crush lasted 3 years, I never got with him :( he was gorgeous :love:

he will be in his 50's now

everytime I hear 'my eyes adored you' by frankie valli... it reminds me of him :)

Archived