Footballer Forgot He Owned Porsche

They really are paid too much if you can just forget about £100,000 worth of sports car.

http://sadsoccer.blogspot.com/

I have left my Porsche at venues before so as not to drink and drive. What he did shows good sense, the length of time it was left there is obviously exagerated by the media. Trust me, no matter how much money you have, £100,000 is still a £100,000 and you don't just forget about it. This guy did the right thing. You see, a young office junior leaving his Fiesta outside the Devonshire Arms after a lash up wouldn't have the same impact would it.

because he's got a rare tallent and gets paid a lot (by us) for it ?

its a good job he relies on his feet to make a living then, because he wouldnt make that amount of money if he had to use his brain:hihi:

He seems to have a rare talent for leaving expensive cars in railway station car parks and forgetting about them, you may pay his wages, I don't.

If you've ever watched football on TV then you have. And if you're going to tell me you never have then I'm going to have to presume you're lying.

Anyway, I don't agree with all this footballers wage bashing, we're all just jealous, non of us would turn down the salary they get so our judgments are hypocritical.

If you've ever watched football on TV then you have. And if you're going to tell me you never have then I'm going to have to presume you're lying.

Anyway, I don't agree with all this footballers wage bashing, we're all just jealous, non of us would turn down the salary they get so our judgments are hypocritical.

Well said richyhello never a more true word has been written. Though I am not a footballer, I have been on the recieving end of such jealousy in the past.

Spot on fella.

Archived