Footballer Forgot He Owned Porsche

Believe it or not a lot of people get through life without feeling jealous because someone earns more money than them.

But you still felt the urge to mention that his car cost 5 times what you earn in a year ?

being rich mite not have anything to do with forgetting. Hes a footballer.

I think the guy showed an admirable degree of sense. He left his car behind because he knew he was over the limit. The fact that he's a footballer and the car is a Porsche is by the by. He did the right thing and should be praised. Anyone calling him thick is ...well...thick!

I think the guy showed an admirable degree of sense. He left his car behind because he knew he was over the limit. The fact that he's a footballer and the car is a Porsche is by the by. He did the right thing and should be praised. Anyone calling him thick is ...well...thick!

But me being thick dusnt change him being thick.

I think the guy showed an admirable degree of sense.

He left the car in Zaragoza five months ago and had to be reminded that he owned it, admirable degree of sense my arse.

He left his car behind because he knew he was over the limit.

How do you know he'd been boozing?

Archived