Call of Duty + men

I'm a bloke and don't care for it at all.

Out of interest why do women devote most of their time to watching crap television shows, eating copious amount of Hagen Daz and talking complete claptrap without coming up for air?

Just curious.

I'm a bloke and don't care for it at all.

Out of interest why do women devote most of their time to watching crap television shows, eating copious amount of Hagen Daz and talking complete claptrap without coming up for air?

Just curious.

YES....and why do they only cook Yorkshire puddings on Sundays when we want them cooking on other days too.....AND.....why should we wash the pots when they cooked the food that dirtied the crockery and stuff!:P

YES....and why do they only cook Yorkshire puddings on Sundays when we want them cooking on other days too.....AND.....why should we wash the pots when they cooked the food that dirtied the crockery and stuff!:P

Careful. That won't go down too well on here.

if you are talking about what i think, bj's that is then,

i'm in no position to comment being close to a 45 y.o ...gin.

when i have had it, pretty boring,much prefer the other way.

I've read this several times and I have no idea what you are talking about. Have you posted this in the wrong thread?

Archived