Call of Duty + men

Everyone has a hobby they obsess over. Yours is watching TV or something isn't it?

Not sure why people love call of duty, I too find it boring. I do like my driving games though.

Each to their own... one person likes games... another likes bad daytime TV.

I hardly ever play computer games but there have been a couple that i became addicted to for the period it took me to complete them so i can understand to a degree.

Mind you this is coming from someone who still climbs trees still rides a bike for fun not because i need to get somewhere and who has jumped off a bridge into a river just because i'd never done it before.

So i'm probably too silly for serious gaming.

I hardly ever play computer games but there have been a couple that i became addicted to for the period it took me to complete them so i can understand to a degree.

Mind you this is coming from someone who still climbs trees still rides a bike for fun not because i need to get somewhere and who has jumped off a bridge into a river just because i'd never done it before.

So i'm probably too silly for serious gaming.

So which colour mankini are you wearing xxx.

Archived